Thursday, April 24, 2008

casting crowns- here i go again

i found a new song that i really am liking right now. the lyrics are pretty powerful.
i mean, if we all truly believe that we need a saviour, and we're going to heaven, and that God really loves everyone, shouldn't we want to share it?
anyhoo, this song really applies to my life.

Chorus:
So maybe this time
I'll speak the words of life
With Your fire in my eyes
But that old familiar fear
is tearin' at my words
What am I so afraid of?
'Cause here I go again
Talkin' 'bout the rain
And mullin' over things
that won't live past today
And as I dance around the truth
Time is not his friend
This might be my last chance
to tell him that You love Him

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mU59fKjbY3I

1 comment:

*gracie* said...

i love casting crowns. i love you too erin!