Tuesday, January 15, 2008

The One Who Never Leaves

God you are sooo amazing! I look back at all the answered prayers you have made for us, for all the love you lay on us. For the comfort for the learning for the safty for the peace you give us. Lord right now Erin is going through a tough time. You know what is happening and what its about lord. You know what she has to give up to you. And I ask you for the courage and streanth she needs to do this. I ask you to remind her of her comitements to you. To remind her of your unfailling love and your undieing comfort. God just let her be at peace with you this week let her give up what you have told her to and let her understand why she had to give it up. Let her see your path for her life not her own. And God that is a constant struggle and sooo hard sometimes but let her realize how much better her life will be when she finally surrenders to you lord. Show her that every single day of her life has a purpose and that you have layed it out infront of her lord. Be the center be the core be the everything of her.
Your love is amazing
steady and unchangeing
Your love is a mountian firm beneath my feet
your love is a mystry
how you gently lift me
when i am surrounded your love carries me
Halleluia
Halleluea
Halleluia
your love makes me sing!!
Amen

This is for all of you girlis not just erin! i love you all!
God Bless
xoxox
sammie

1 comment:

*gracie* said...

sam u said it all..lol theres nothing i can say but ill pray for you my erin