Friday, January 11, 2008

would appreciate a little prayer

Hey sammie. First of all, you are awesome and your heart for encouragement always shines through.
i'm responding to your post a while ago, because i've been struggling- not tons- but still struggling, espicially with jealousy. I can feel a constant battle going on inside of me- one part trying to convince me to conform to the world and one side telling me to fight with everything in me for my integrity. And i'm trying- but the thoughts keep coming. If all you girlies could pray that my actions would portray a heart of integrity and I could learn to trust God to fight for me, i would really appreciate it.
LOVE YOU ALL!!

3 comments:

*gracie* said...

ERIN I LOVE YOU!!!!!!

*gracie* said...

ERIN I LOVE YOU!!!!!!

*gracie* said...

haha i guess i double love u??