Monday, October 29, 2007

wednesday night!

Hey girls! for those of you who maybe didn't get my email, i sent one out saying that i'm having people over on wednesday night(that's halloween). We're gonna watch a movie and hang out. lots of fun. i told everyone to give me a call if they can come . my numbers are 373-2104, 281-8372 and 382-9653. lol. and if u can bring food (chips or pop or something) that would be great but if not don't worry about it. so if you can make it come on over at 8:00. hope to see you all there. love you guys!

14 comments:

Sami said...

hey can anyone give me a ride? i can come if i get a ride otherwise i can't.

steph said...

i think that i can come... is it ok to show at like 9? i will calll you tho:) sry samm, i cant give you a ride:( hope you can find one

steph said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
steph said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
enji said...

i'm not sure if i can come yet, but if I can, can jeff come too?
(he's my ride...)

Rach said...

jeff can definately come!

Paul said...

well I may come after youth how long do you think we'll go??

Unknown said...

hey enji can i catch a ride with you guys?

katelynn said...

hey i think i will be there, i should be there...my parents said i could be there so i'm planning on it!

Rach said...

youth? mylandra what youth? anyway people can basically stay as long as they want my family will be out til late so ya.no later then 11:00 im guessing.u can come later, other people are it's no problem

enji said...

ummmm, i don't think i can go... only if i totally finish all of my homework... in class...

Paul said...

i'm going to conerstone so I'll see how late it goes tonight

*gracie* said...

wish i could come :(

Paul said...

erin you knew about last night why did you say you didn;t when we called you?...