Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Email from our buddie G-unit

Berg Graham to me, Mike, Chet, Chet show details 3:06 PM (30 minutes ago) Reply


Hey y'all,So all is well out in Ontarioville. Midterms are stressful and there's always more to do, but that's OK...I'm getting through it and Christmas is almost here. Currently I'm studying for my last midterm...Hooray! I've had nine midterms so far this month with my tenth being tomorrow (that's my neuroanatomy that I should be studying for right now) and my brain is ready to shut down on me haha. Apparently becoming an eye doctor takes quite a bit of work...weird. I've been able to collect a few cool tools along the way so far such as my ophthalmoscope (can't wait to hear Sam try and pronounce that!) and my lens kit and everything. Basically I get to spends lots of money on really cool gadgets that let me see into the eye...it's pretty neat. It's been a long haul with finding a new "home" church out here, but I think my search has been conclusive. I've been able to connect with a few college and career people in a church down here called Waterloo Mennonite Brethren. It's a big church, but with a really young congregation.
So I've booked a flight home for the 20th of December and I'm flying back out here on the 4th. That means I should have a few days to kick around in Saskatoon. I'm going to do my best to see as many people as I can, but unfortunately I only have so much time so we'll see how it goes. SO there's a quick update on me. I'm busy, but staying alive and healthy. If you guys could pass this on to anyone interested that would be wonderful and appreciated. Thank you for all your prayers and support...God has definitely been faithful with helping me find my way out here. Take care and God bless!

1 comment:

*gracie* said...

awwe. i miss grandpa graham..lol