Sunday, March 23, 2008

do do do from a friend in egypt....

SO I was thinking today on the bus...
Why were there ancient egyptians in egypt and what was their purpose....????
well then I heard a conversation in front of me and It got me thinking....
Maybe there were ancient civiliztions in the world to provide tourisim to places in the world where there isn't really anything else spectacular(i mean that very Very loosly. but anyways I think the ancient egyptians were there provide a way of life to the people here... like the fact that most of their econmy is based on tourism without the pyramids and temples what do they have here??.....the disguting Nile....I bet Katelynn and Steph can atest to this since they are on a cruise onit now and it really is pretty gross...I love you guys lots and one more thing....

HAPPY EASTER!!!!!!!
(P.S the driving here is about 15 times worse than in mexico and the men are like millions of times worse here)

1 comment:

Rach said...

I MISS YOU MYLANDRA! i'm sure you are having loads of fun. love you!