Tuesday, March 18, 2008

I agree

Okay, so, mylandra's in Egypt which is really cool- but i'm really jealous about...
my parent's got rid of the van and bought a new car and i didn't even know about it until i saw a strange car parked in our drive-way. trent has a really cool new bunnyhug- seriosuly, i hope he wears it on friday so you guys can see it- its tremendous! (good word)
i'm getting mad at my law class cause we always have debates that somehow lead to how christianity has brain-washed our culture and we all need to free ourselves from such an unliberal culture. grrr. seriously that smart guy was right about post-modernism being everywhere in our culture. the enemy was really smart in creating such a thought in our minds. grrr. anyhoo, it would really honor me if you guys could pray that i would remain strong in my faith and be willing to have courage and speak the truth in love. thanks- love you.

2 comments:

Rach said...

Sweet! thank you Erin. i love hearing about what's goin on with you guys all week even though we see each other on sundays, but it's great to also hear from you during the week. I'll definately pray for you Erin. The two of us should go for coffe next week during the break.Are you gonna be around? Anyway give me a call or i'll talk to you on friday, or send an email. I love you Erin!

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the TV de LCD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://tv-lcd.blogspot.com. A hug.