Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Where has everybody gone?

Okay so here's the thing that really bothers me. All of us girls from the mexico team used to be tight, we still are but we never hang out all together anymore and that SUCKS! i'm sorry but i miss you guys and i find it really sad that none of us (including myself) ever right on the blog anymore. i don't know what's goin on wit you guys, whats happening in your lives. well some of you i do...sort of....but before we used to right stuff on the blog about what exciting things were happening for us or what we needed prayer for. and we need to hang out ALL OF US! we NEED to be a team still, the mexico girls team. i mean seriously girls.... think about it.....WE NEED EACH OTHER and i wanna be great friends with all of you for a very long time. Relationships of any kind need to be given effort and they need to be nurtured. I don't want to run into you girls at church five years from now and not have anything to say to you because we never talk. so let's all make an effort to hang out more often and keep each other posted on....life. I'll go first.....well... i would...except i have nothing exciting what so ever going on in my pathetic little life. Umm....i'm buying a canoe and that makes me happy. Other than that i got nothin. So.....what's goin on with you girls? You should all write a little something this week or talk to me on friday at the pancake breakfast or...sometime this week...TALK TO ME! and all the other girls. I LOVE YOU GIRLS and i don't want us to drift apart. When you read this i challenge every single one of you to write something about your week...something good....something bad.....something sad....something dull...something lifechanging or profound. Come on i know you can do it. I dare ya!

1 comment:

Paul said...

well I have something interesting to say..... look at new post