Sunday, July 1, 2007

erin on the workforce- boring, you really don't have to read this if you don't wan to. i just felt sorry for our blog

i was going to post on my blog, but then i came to this blog and i felt somewhat sorry for it. poor, neglected blog, all alone in the world. so, although probably none of you really care about what i have to say. jk, i know you guys love me and even if you think i'm stupid for boring you with my painfully boring exsistance you're still going to read this post because, number a) it's the first new post in a while, number b) you love this blog as much as i do, and number c) no matter how boring it is, you love me
i think my jobless status is definately about to change. and i'm not sure if its a good thing...
i applied a week ago at Old Navy, i thought they were desperate for workers but i never got a call back or anything. i went today to drop off my resume and they said they'd be in touch.
i dropped off my resume at Sobeys- yay gracie, at Safeway, London Drugs and Tim Hortons- yay sam and steph! i got an interview at Timmy Ho's on the spot and they sound like they really need some workers or something. i don't want to be overconfident, but i'm pretty sure i'm going to get a job there. Tammy is pretty cool. and then when i got home, there was a message that Robyn phoned, she has my resume and wants me to phone her back tonight. whether that's a good sign or a bad sign, i'm pretty much okay with it either way. i didn't even see Robyn when i went in.... that's all i really got to say. i hope i get a good job...

2 comments:

Rach said...

Ya! Go Erin! love ya. have fun working.

Sami said...

hey erin!! yeah!!! don't forget to pray and God will show you where he wants you to be.... even if it's not with me..:(:( LOL!! luv ya lots!!