Friday, July 20, 2007

hello world

heyy girlies! its been awhile. i've been busy with my new job and all. come visit me and ask me where something is... maybe marshmallows perhaps??? well its much nicer at work with erin around. at least there is someone to talk to besides stupid boys..lol they're not that bad, they are slightly annoying but i also have a brother whos that annoying..also leon..lol but yeah, so life's been pretty good. i haven't told many people this but i failed my history exam that i took, i probably could have studied more. anymays, im taking it again on Augest the 10th. please pray that i will at least pass, im VERY scared. but ya, well also i need you guys to pray for me that God would speak to me. im having troubles deciding if i should keep my job for the school year. i already have a few activities on the go such as guitar and piano, also im the prezident of the SRC again.. yes im a nerd..lol but i need the money for a car and such, i feel too old for allowance. anyone have any ideas???
xoxoxoxx

1 comment:

enji said...

i agree. i need prayer too. i'm too busy during the school year to keep a job, but #a i really like my job and #b i really like having a job period. i'm thinking i might have to either quit rac8ball or just put it pretty far back on the list. i wish i had more time to do everything. grr