Thursday, July 26, 2007

Please Pray II

hey girlies hows it going? for me it's pritty good i just got my paycheck today so thats pritty sweet!
ok well i really need your prayer tonight girls i'm going over to my moms best friends house to pray over her little boy (demons seem to be involved) and i really would appreciate it if you would all spend even 3 minitus to pray for Landon (her boy) right now! and if God is calling you to come and pray for him in person phone me today at my home phone # and today is Thurday and were praying for him at 7:00pm! thank you girls sooo much!
All My LV
Samm
xoxoxoxoxox

5 comments:

enji said...

tell me everything that happened. i prayed hard girlfriend!

Sami said...

ook so as soon as we got there Landon was hidding. i guess he said he was ok with us praying for him but then he got really scard and didn't want to ne more. so the dad took the littler brother Joel out and Justin, Lorissa( the mom ) my mom, and me prayed for him. and the biggest thing that is keeping him back in his life/walk with God is that he is a fearful of EVERYTHING. and thats an understatement. the reason he is sooo scared is because when he was little he had an allergic reaction and can still remember everything that happend to him that night. eg not being able to breath, thinking he was going to die, etc...... so yeah.
ERIN thank youu SOOOOOOO much for praying for Landon, i really belive that one of your spiritual gifts is prayer so thank you!
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox

Paul said...

Sam read Psalm 34:1-8 there is one verse in particular I think you'll figure it out.

enji said...

HEY, that's a good verse. kudos to whoever wrote it. truth is awesome!

*gracie* said...

praying...