Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Randomness??!!??

Hey guys,
I haven't posted in a while WOW!!!
SO I hope everyone's summer is going great!
I was just looking through some verses tonight and I found this really great one and I thought you guys should hear it...

Always be full of joy in the Lord. I say it again-Rejoice! Don’t worry about anything instead pray about everything. Tell God what you need, and thank him for all He has done. Then you will experience God’s peace which exceeds anything we can understand. His peace will guard your hearts and minds as you live in Christ Jesus. Philippians 4:4, 6-7


I know you girlies have probably heard this one before but I think it is such a straight forward approach to Christianity. It is so simple but so difficult to accomplish this task that God has laid out for His followers and it is only by His power that we can recieve His peace and be strong and courageous in the Lord. And I know we all long for peace in our lives. Dios de Bendiga!!!
Love Ya!!

1 comment:

enji said...

that's probably one of my favorite verses in the entire bible. i've been... shall we say... meditating on it for like practically half a year now.