Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Another little miracle

Well, i finally figured this thing out.Today was a bit better than yesterday, though i felt worse with my cold and i'm pretty sure i failed a physics test.Sorry guys, don't mean to be pessimistic. Another little miracle happened today. Sort of like what i shared at the sunday service. I was sittin in psychology class today in fourth, and all of a sudden i felt really sick, AGAIN! So i thought " time for prayer!" I prayed silently in my desk. I prayed that God wouldn't let me throw up in class and that i would feel better. I know you all believe me when i say I FELT COMPLETELY BETTER! Praise be to God! Isn't He amazing? Can i get an 'Amen' to that Erin? Last night i read this passage and thought of Mexico and of all of you.What an awesome God we serve.

I saw the Lord always before me.
Because He is at my right hand,
I will not be shaken.
Therefore my heart is glad and my tongue rejoices;
my body will also live in hope,
because you will not abandon me to the grave,
nor will you let your Holy One see decay.
You have made known to me the paths of life;
you will fill me with joy in your presence.

Acts 2:25-28

4 comments:

enji said...

AMEN!!! oh my goodness. i'm still awed by this new blogsite!! i lover it!! hee hee!!

steph said...

man, he is amazing... i love this place too! we definitly need to get everyone onto this... thank you sooo much erika for this!!! you are awesome♥

Paul said...

Amen Halliujah
Praise be to our amazing God.
Wow It feels so cool to be able to talk and share with everyone like this! Thankyou so much!!

katelynn said...

amen amen amen! i love being able to say that!