Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Change Me



<----Hey you guys do you remember this?

I thought it was cool and also I think this song describes kinda how I feel after Mexico.

Change Me-Sanctus Real

Did I change your mind with What I said last night? Did I break your heart by Straying so far?From what you have in mind For my life?Would you change me from Who I've been lately?'Cause I know I'm nothing Without you Did my words betray the Patience I once claimed Can't you see it in my face?I need your grace Would you change me from Who I've been laterly?'Cause I know I'm nothing Without you Would you save me from The way I've been lately?'Cause I can't see living Without you Would you change me from Who I've been lately?'Cause I know I'm nothing without you Would you break me from The way I've been lately?'Cause I can't see living Without you

3 comments:

enji said...

I love that shirt!!! it's awesome.
no, wait God's awesome.
but still, how much are those shirts and where did you find them...

Paul said...

I found them at www.themustard.com
I thought msybe we could do something like this and get them printed for us much like the designing of the mexico t shirts.

Paul said...

o yeah they are in American prices on the website i believe