Tuesday, May 29, 2007

The Power of God revealed Again!

Well, When I got home today after school my Mom had a really bad tooth ache to the point where it hurt to talk so I'm just sitting there and I was thinking I really should Pray for her. But then why I'm sure she'll get better after time or what if she is totally creeped out by this, anyways then I was like that is so stupid she is my mom she'll love me no matter what. So then I went and got my sister and I asked if I could pray pray for her and she turned around from what she was doing and her eyes just lit up and she said yes. So we just stood there in my kitchen praying. It felt really strange somehow but then It reminded me of Mexico. So after praying I went to do some homework and my Mom came downstairs and she was like I'm feeling awesome and my tooth doesn't hurt any more. Now how about that. Praise be to God who was and is and is to come. Amen!

2 comments:

Erika said...

Amen!

Rach said...

Wow!i'm so glad to hear about God's power working in your life, even after Mexico. Keep on praying girls!