Monday, June 11, 2007

Child Sponsorship

i'm not sure if anyone else has already gotten in contact with FFHM and if they have sorry. I decided to email and ask. i'm haven't really got a whole bunch finalized but i was thinking if we are planning on a full sponsorship, we should try to have a meeting on how we want to do this. this is the first email i got from FFHM. I can take the responsibility of taking all the money from each member involved and sending it together or we can all sponor seperate. anyway, i need feedback and anyone wanting to be involved, we should have a meeting.


Dear Erin,
You can sponsor a little girl at the Baja mission if you choose. Please tell us the age range you would like the
child to be and if you have a specific child, let me know and we will see if she is open to new sponsors. Usually sponsors
donate $25 or $50/ month for co-sponsorship, but you can give up to $200/month for a full sponsorship.

You can contact me at cindi@ffhm.org with any questions you have about sponsorship.

Regards,
Cindi Fink

2 comments:

Rach said...

I have been waiting for an email also and I am most definately interested. Maybe we could talk about it at thursday's meeting. Where is the meeting by the way?

steph said...

k... my family is sponsering a little girl form there too.. and my mom just called and got it all set up. it was all done in a matter of 2 days...