Monday, June 4, 2007

k...

k, i know i just posted but i have decided to write some more. usually on my blogs i write about my day but now im going to write something different. k, well i thought that after being in Mexico i would come home having a beautiful relationship with God and i would feel so close and connected feeling with him, but.... turns out that i don't. im not sure why, im not mad at him, i love him and i believe in him. but im don't have that "spiritually high" feeling like after a retreat or something. i dunno. Mexico was amazing and i felt God's presence there with me, it just didn't totally come back on the plane with me... what do i do?

the only answer i know for sure is pray....

God... im crying out to you ... i long for your love and mercy. i know im not always the best christian but i want to keep trying. Forgive me for ignoring your calls. I realize that i need you. You are my friend. my only true friend... you are the one who will save me out of this pit of darkness and hopelessness that i've fallen into. Help me to be close to you. i need your love...

5 comments:

katelynn said...

grace--crazy thing--i feel exactly the same.

enji said...

i think we're probably all kind in the same boat.
I called, you answered, and you came to my rescue and i wanna be where you are.

steph said...

ditto to all the above

Paul said...

Enji What song is that!!!?????!!!!

katelynn said...

Came to My Rescue...we sing it at worship sometimes paul