Sunday, June 24, 2007

More Randomness

So once again i'm sittin here, wanting to write something, but not knowing what to write. So i'm gonna write whatever is on my mind right now. Just to warn you, this could be a little frightening. Just kidding. If anything it will be rather boring. So,....i'm pretty excited for baby to come. I keep calling it baby just cause i don't know what else to call it. Calling it 'IT' isn't the greatest either but geez if lynn would hurry up and pop it out already and give it a name i wouldn't have to call it 'baby' or 'IT', so you can see that it's not my fault. I definately think it's a boy. What do u guys think? I love babies. I want a baby. Guys.....i have something to tell you.........just joking. Don't worry that won't be happening for a long time. At least 5 years. So ya, babies are great,....and so cute! You know what else i love? SUMMER! One more exam and i'm free! I CAN'T WAIT! and camp is gonna be so much fun. Leanne! We're goin to camp! I also love camp and kimmy's gonna be there so it will be even more awesomer. IT IS TOO A WORD! You know what's a funny word? Spleen. Hehe. See? I'm so weird aren't i? Life wouldn't be as much fun if i wasn't a little bit crazy. So,....what's everyone else doing this summer? Since i might not see some of you guys before you go away or before i go away( B.C. here i come!) , you should definately write something on the blog and tell us all what ur doin. I love to hear about what people are doin for their vacations or summer holidays or whatever you wanna call it. I'm definately gonna do some serious reading...and writing...and picture taking etc. Twill be fun fun fun. I love the Dixie Chicks. listening to them right now. Yup. I love country music. Yup. I think this is gonna end up being a pretty long post. Oh well. Deal with it! So ya i really hope that retreat thingy at my family's cabin works out sometime at the end of the year, or next year if not this year. That would be amazing! I should probably go to bed so i don't end up falling asleep during my final tomorrow. Last day! Yahoo! Talk to you all soon i hope . I love y'all. That's right i said y'all. Don't know if that's how you spell it but i said it. Ta Ta my girlies.

No comments: