Thursday, June 21, 2007

Fellings....

hey girls how's it going? I LOVE YOOU!!! ok so he's what God has been showing me this week. It's been really hard for me to get over Sam. So one day i started reading the scripty thing from that lady in church at mexico and i came across the line... you need to stop living by feeling and start living by faith ( i think that's what it was) but anyways God just told me that it was the same for me and guys and i was like "say what?" and so i started praying and God asked me if i trusted him( jsut like erin) and i was like yea. so i asked God to show me what he ment and the next day i was like ok i do like sam but that doesn't matter becasue i want what God wants for me and just like that 'snap' those feelings went away. So i just want to remind you guys not to live by feeling....even though i totally love you guys!!!

2 comments:

steph said...

lol thats awesome sam... do you realize you spelt feelings, fellings in the title? it made me laugh♥

Rach said...

aww sammie thats so encouraging. See? God is good. No , God is great. love you sam