Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Request.......

Hey Oneway girlies,

I was wondering if you guys would pray for one of my friends. You see she knows who God is and she believes in Him but she doesn't live out her faith,I know I don't all the time either, I didn't even know she was a christian until a couple months ago. Well anyways she is having a really hard time right know because some people are spreading rumors about her( not very nice things) She was just ignoring it the first few weeks but it's really getting to her and she is really desperate. ..

So I pray the God would comfort her and make his presence known to her life. I ask that he would be her strong hold and that she would learn to trust him and really change her focus onto him. I pray that Erin and I could be rolemodels to her and that we would encourage her towards our amazing God. Lord please give her hope and bless her with safety. Lord please be with her. I know you can do this. Please grow the seed that has been planted into her heart Lord.
In Your Holy Name.