Friday, June 1, 2007

prayer request

heyy guys!!! im finally posting. well. i have a prayer request for y'all. Well two maybe. One, for myself. I've been sick with a bad cold the last week and i get pnemonia really easily.. i've had it 3 times this past year. its not good if i get it again. So if u guys could pray that God would heal me that would make my week. Also, as most of you all know, our family is a foster family. We basically take kids in and take care of them until their parents (usually a mom) can get better. Hence we have Destiny, my baby sister. This afternon my mom got a call from social services asking if we could take a little 2 year old boy for a few nights. She said yes and when i got home there was the most adorable kid in my house. He doesn't speak a word.. he can but he doesn't talk. he smiles sometimes but mostly he just scrunches his face up in sorta a pout. i m not allowed to say anything else about him, but if you could pray for his situation and future that would also rock my socks. Hope all of ur weeks are goin good. love you all!
grace
xoxoxox

4 comments:

katelynn said...

praying for you.

*gracie* said...

thanks hunn...

enji said...

ditto what katiegirl said

Rach said...

yup, prayin for you Gracie. love you